A highly flexible marketing/market research intern position is currently available at Akasaka International Law, Patent and Accounting Firm (https://ailaw.co.jp/). This is an unpaid position suitable for university and Japanese language school students.
- – The intern will be assigned simple, web research/data-collection tasks.
- – 5~10 hours a week (remote-work possible) depending on the intern’s availability.
- – Intern period is 2~4 weeks (negotiable).
- – This is an unpaid position. However, transport reimbursement up to 1000 yen per on-site date would be paid based on actual transport expenses.
- – A letter of reference based on performance would also be provided to the intern at the end of the internship to assist the intern in his/her future job search.
Example schedule A: 2 hours on 3 weekdays at the office.
Example schedule B: 3 hours on 1 or 2 weekdays at the office plus remote-work during own spare time.
- – Internet research skills
- – Basic PC skills
- – Business level English or Japanese (need to understand instructions and can read website information)
- – Punctuality
- – Ability to communicate in a timely and polite manner
- – Please send resume and cover letter (in English or Japanese) to email@example.com
- – Please indicate the amount of hours your wish to work and any preference as to time and days of the week.
- – Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview at our office or through web-conference.
- – Position available until this page is updated.