A highly flexible marketing/market research intern position is currently available at Akasaka International Law, Patent and Accounting Firm (https://ailaw.co.jp/). This is an unpaid position suitable for university and Japanese language school students.
- – The intern will be assigned simple, web research/data-collection tasks.
- – 5~10 hours a week (remote-work possible) depending on the intern’s availability.
- – Intern period is 2~4 weeks (negotiable).
- – This is an unpaid position. However, transport reimbursement up to 1000 yen per on-site date would be paid based on actual transport expenses.
- – A letter of reference based on performance would also be provided to the intern at the end of the internship to assist the intern in his/her future job search.
Example schedule A: 2 hours on 3 weekdays at the office.
Example schedule B: 3 hours on 1 or 2 weekdays at the office plus remote-work during own spare time.
- – Internet research skills
- – Basic PC skills
- – Business level English or Japanese (need to understand instructions and can read website information)
- – Punctuality
- – Ability to communicate in a timely and polite manner
- – Please send resume and cover letter (in English or Japanese) to email@example.com
- – Please indicate the amount of hours your wish to work and any preference as to time and days of the week.
- – Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview at our office or through web-conference.
- – Position available until this page is updated.
Currently in Japan, I am doing an internship with two other students where we study marketing as well as legal practice.
This internship is for us the opportunity to learn but above all to work while having fun.
Indeed, Ailaw offers us to integrate a team seeking accomplishment by mutual help and positivity.
This internship will be for you the opportunity to work in a pleasant climate while developing our best assets.
Walid / April 23, 2019